Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3rd. 2009


Today was a great day! Every year on my sis's birthday I take her to the local flower nursery and get her some flowers for her gardens! This year we also stopped by some yard sales! We had a lot of fun! Although for some reason I had a feeling that something was wrong with her and she was not telling me. Hmm........her and I are all that is left of our immediate family. Betty is 5 years younger than me.

Keith is fixing us some squash that he grew in his first garden here. He has really done such a good job out there. I am so glad he found a little project to do that he loves. And it also gives me some company when I am out there!! Well best go I have some squash to eat!!!

The pic above is of his garden!! Of course its a lot bigger now!!

No comments:

Photobucket

My Blog List