Thursday, July 30, 2009

OKay I just went to Tatersmama's and found this and decided to join in on the fun!!


48 things about me...



1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15am

2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare is good!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "We were Soldiers" My husband and I watched it right before he went to Iraq.

4. What is your favorite tv show? "Criminal Minds" Hey I work on Psych!

5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Georgia for some reason it seemed like a good place to live!

6. What did you have for breakfast? Oatmeal just like every morning!

7. What is your favorite food? Steak and Baked Potato

8. What foods do you dislike? Chinese Food/ got sick from it one time!

9. Favorite place to eat? A little Italian Restaurant up the Road from us!
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch for sure

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2001 Ford Ranger and I love her!! She is paid for too!

12. What are your favorite clothes? T Shirt and shorts for outside work!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Grand Canyon

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? Georgia

16. Favorite time of day? Early Morning and late evening!

17. Where were you born? Morgantown, West Virginia

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Actually I gave up watching sports a long time ago.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Who Knows but htem!

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Hmmm.......!

21. Who are you most curious about their responses back to this? All of ya!

22. Bird watcher? Oh yes I am I love them too!!!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both

24. Do you have any pets? My dog Phoebe and 4 Manx one
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? It's Hump Day, so only 3 more days 'til the weekend!!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Fire Fighter

27. What is your best childhood memory? My Grandma and everything she told me!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat, dog, bird anything nature makes!

29. Are you married? Yes

30. Do you always wear your seatbelt? yes

31. Have you been in a car accident? No

32. Any pet peeves? People that try to get you to do their job!

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni

34. Favorite flower? Lotus
35. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? None

37. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? Never

38. From whom did you get your last email? Karla

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hmmmm......!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not that I can think of.

41. Like your job? Love the patients can't stand the job! LOL!
42. Do you like broccoli? Oh yes and it hates me!!

43. What was your favorite vacation? To Manitoba last year!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.

45. What are you listening to right now? Seinfield on TV

46. What is your favorite color? Orange

47. How many tatoos do you have? One double rose!!

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Whomever!!

No comments:

Photobucket

My Blog List