Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lotus


Gosh Tuesday already. Well the lotus is opened up more this evening when I got home from work. Mother Nature gives us so much beauty. To bad a lot of people do not notice it. I am very bad at noticing some things but nature ....awwww...thats another story in its self. I took m y cats out for a walk and came upon 2 humming birds looking right at us. Seems they are very curious. I have nectar out for them and they love it. I make my own. 1 part sugar to 4 parts water. Bring it to a boil let it cool and serve to your hummers. We walked a long the pond and spotted a snake. Now that was interesting. One of the cats ran after it while it was slinking away the others ran for the house!! It was so hilarious!! Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

1 comment:

Kentucky Farm Girl said...

Love the coneflower pic Oakie! The ones you sent me are doing great this year. I have even divided them and have 2 different bunches now. One at the lamp post and one under my martin house.

Go over to Prairie Farms giveaway and enter and tell them I sent you and I get an extra entry :)!

Here's a link to her giveaway.
Clothes Pin Bag Give Away
Thank you!

Photobucket

My Blog List