Monday, August 3, 2009

Pics of things that mean a lot to me!





Of course my very bizarre war veteran husband he was in Gulf War and Iraq!!


Well if ya love your pets then ya have a pet cemetery or somewhere at least you put them. This one has several of our pets in it. The most recent being Harry my man cat. He died at 13 years old.


Of course my pond is very important for me!! I have spent lots of hours of relaxation there!! My husband dug it for me for Mothers day several years ago.

Patches is the mixed breed Calico is 19 now!! Her birthday is April 1st 1991. She came from a mystery writer that lives near us in Boonesboro Md.

This is Baby Girl and Jackie! My husband got them for me in 2003 when he was headed to Iraq. He said they would keep me busy!! They did!! They are pure breed Manx.

Well thats a few of the important things more will follow!!! I need so rest now!!

2 comments:

Callie Brady said...

I enjoyed reading your posts. I'm so glad you got to talk to your parents about the things that mattered to you. Wonderful photos! Love your animals and the pond. Great blog. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Arlene said...

Your welcome Callie!!! I amoff to vacation in Kentucky will check in with all when I get home!!!

Photobucket

My Blog List