Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Brain is hurting!


I swear all I want to do is sell a few flowers and bulbs and seeds and it seems I have to cross a million bridges to get there legally!!! OMGAWD if I thought it took this much effort I may or may not of started it!!! I am making a couple bucks but it just seems that I should get a short form or something to get a license. Yes I have to have a license!! One to protect the name of my company, which includes only me!! Grrrrr.......my back hurts and I am going to drop this subject right now!! Ok so now I feel better!! LOL!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Every thing is a pain in the brain these days. Freedom and the simple life is leaving us.

Arlene said...

es Cheryl you are so right!!!

Kentucky Farm Girl said...

(((Oakie)))

Photobucket

My Blog List