Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh dear Mother Nature has been busy!

And I am sure all of you are too. I love Spring!! I love warm weather and I love my plants and the harvesting also. One thing I have learned after all these years is Mother Nature is in contro not me. I feel like she is being really good to my land this year so far. I was out today weeding and making paths thru the woods when I saw more Jack in the Pulipts than I have ever seen in my life. Lots of trilium and I saw a few May Apples!! I am so excited!! I do have a few pics of some things. But need to get some of the Jack in the Pulpits and Triliums soon!! The following are only a few of the things that are happening here in West Virginia!
Finches have turned Yellow!

Wisteria Lane

A few things in my Cold Frame!

Fish that have slept threw Winter.



A Toad in my flower bed!


No comments:

Photobucket

My Blog List