Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7th


Hi Everyone. Today was a good day I worked in the yard. Cleaned the pond. As I was cleaning the pond a big dark cloud rolled over and I hurried and got it done in record speed!! Then the sun came out!! Mother Nature has such a sense a humor!! There is a lady on Giles Road that has a place called Hillbilly Day Lillys and she is having an open house this coming Saturday!! I was hoping to go!! But Keith reminded me that we are driving to Dulles for a test run for me. I am horrible with directions but if I drive somewhere once I can make it back and visa versa. I have to drive myself because I am headed to St Louise then Marion Kentucky in August for our annual Getaway with my sisters of the Secret Mosaic Garden. I am so looking forward to this one!

No comments:

Photobucket

My Blog List