Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ears and Cannas and Lilies oh my!!

Well today has been really cold and rainey!! So instead of going outside and working I took the time to get a few things in order here. Well actually after I did wade out and get my hair cut!! I seperated and counted and made my inventory of Black Elephant Ears, Yellow cannas and Lilies that needed to get ready for the cool weather storage. And of course while doing that I also had many things on my mind. I have been launching my new business and its been really fun yet stressful too. But so far I have not done bad. So I can not complain about it!! Oh my thoughts on promoting my business are all jumbled up inside this big ole head of mine!! LOL!!! Today was also a good day to catch up on emails on emails and make a few phone calls. I bought a Stephen King Book (I love the King) and am going to start it in a few minutes. Its called Just after Sunset. Has anyone read it yet? Do not tell me the ending!!! So for now I am going to check out the blogs I follow and see what you gals and guys are up to!!!

Watch out because tomorrow I think I will start a give-a-way!!! Hmmmmm........ears, cannas and lillies oh my!!!

3 comments:

Callie Brady said...

I haven't read that book. Stephen King is a bit too scary for me. Hope you enjoy the read. Much success to your new business.

Arlene said...

Thank you so much Callie!!! I have always been a King fan !!!

Kentucky Farm Girl said...

DH and I used to be huge Stephen King fans and read everything he wrote up until he had his accident. I tried reading a few of his books after that and they just didn't seem the same to me. I couldn't get into them like I did his earlier ones.

Photobucket

My Blog List