Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have been busy!

Mostly busy inside my head. Which that can be very scry. I will spare you the details of the scary. LOL!!! I have been organizing by plants for sale. Cleaning changing soil getting bugs off them!! And this gives me great joy.
Or should I say it makes February go faster! I have also been making some face scrubs to sell at the Flea Market. I got the recipes from http://suzannemcminn.com/blog/2010/02/09/make-your-own-brown-sugar-scrub/ Suzanne has such a wonderful blog. So thank you Suzanne for the recipes!!! And also for the inspirtation to do something besides sit here and complain that its cold outside! LOL!!I have been trying to put a picture in here but its not working!!! Hmmm....come on Google!!! I have planted 4 small pots of Dwarf Sunflowers. I am very excited about them. Next thing to do this afternoon is plant some sage and avender for transplating outside. I read where they help keep deer out of the garden!!! LOL!! Hey I used to hang "Iris Spring" soap fromt he trees to keep them out  so a few beautiful plants will probably look better than green soap hanging fromt he trees!! So off I go to plant the lavender and sage!!

No comments:

Photobucket

My Blog List