Monday, September 14, 2009

Today felt like Friday the 13th!!


But it was Monday and everything I touched or tried to do became more complicated than ever!! Like this morning when I was getting ready for work at the job that pays me. Got in the shower and the sop just flew across the room!! Yep flew. And of course I am soaked to the bone and there is no more soap in the tub!!!! Grrr........now I had water to clean up off the floor, (4 minutes behind schedule) Retrieved the soap and finished up then headed to the bedroom to change into the work outfit!! LOL!! The pants were a tan color, well over night someone knocked them down and laid on them and that someone was black!! So had to find something else to wear! Found that then headed out to the kitchen for more coffee and to listen to some news. Still in stocking feet (why no shoes I have not a clue I knew better) and yep stepped in a hair ball one of the things that happens when you have a house hold of cats. It sure wasn't the dog!! Back to the bedroom changed into socks and put my shoes on! Now I still had not had enough coffee. So back into the kitchen and yep its cold! Put it into the microwave then it was way to hot!! So that's when I decided that I had to get to the job that pays me or I was going to loose it!!! Went to work and yep everything I started turned to dust. So ladies and gents that's it........tomorrow I will declare it start over day!! LOL!!

3 comments:

Kentucky Farm Girl said...

Sending you a bog ole hug Oakie! I have days like that too.

Kentucky Farm Girl said...

ROFL! I said bog ole hug...that was a typo, I swear!

Raph G. Neckmann said...

Oh - I do hope today, Tuesday, has been better!

Photobucket

My Blog List