Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a learning experience.

Well today was tough. I went to the hospital and supported my friend and her family. Then headed to WalMart to pick a platter of food up for them and locked my keys in the truck with everything but my phone. Called our insurance and they said I did not have roadside service....hmmmmm........someone is in trouble at this house! So USAA sent a tow truck to get mine unlocked for me and I had to pay for it. But at least they helped me out. By the way.....my spare key was in my purse with the regular keys! GESH!!! So Imade it back to the hospital after taking the food to her house. By then they had made the decision to take him off life support. Then they discovered he was an organ donor so the process will take longer now. So I guess tomorrow or the next day he will be pronounced. Gosh it sucks! Its rainy here in West Virginia and cold so that makes it even more depressing. I need sleep!

No comments:

Photobucket

My Blog List